This simple t-shirt almost sewed itself. I'll be making more of these for summer.
I used the Maria Denmark Kirsten Kimono Tee, available as a free PDF download when I signed up for her newsletter. (I also purchased the Audrey dress pattern, but that hasn't yet been sewn up.)
I lowered the neckline by about an inch. For the neckline finish I used the fabric inside out for contrast. The sleeves are finished by turning the inside out. I basted both the neckline band and the sleeve hems by hand, then stitched them using a double needle.
The fabric is a cotton rayon lycra mix, I believe, quite drapey.